Windows GUI
Corne Kotze
2007-07-31 09:41:35 UTC
Hi all,

This might be a bit of a dumb question.
Is there a Windows GUI client for Arkeia Network backup?

I have Arkeia backup server running on Linux running Arkeia Network
backup version 6.0.9

I tried the GUI for Arkeia Smart backup but to no avail.

Am I missing something?
The Windows clients I downloaded from the Arkeia site does not provide a
GUI interface.

Thank you

Regards,

Corne Kotze
Managed Services Support Engineer
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd
Martyn, Christoph
2007-07-31 10:10:15 UTC

I would recommend installing XMing as an X Server for Windows on your Windows workstation and then redirecting xarkeia to your workstation.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xming

Cheers,

Christoph Martyn
Head of IT Administration

CoreMedia
Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 18
20459 Hamburg, Germany
www.coremedia.com <http://www.coremedia.com/>

CoreMedia AG
Executive Board: Sören Stamer (CEO), Dr. Klemens Kleiminger (CFO)
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Joachim W. Schmidt (Chairman)